2018 - Round 1 - New Hampshire MX - May 5/6 - Information and Lineup

2018 - Round 1 - New Hampshire MX - May 5/6 - Information and Lineup

NEATV - Lisa
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Here is your information and line-up for New Hampshire MX:

Every sign up form needs to be stamped by NEATV before heading to the sign up trailer

Make sure your email is on the membership form clearly legible, that is how you will receive the Rocky Mountain G/C

Gate times, $15:
Friday 4pm-10pm
Saturday 7am-9pm
Sunday 7am

Saturday
10am-4pm, Practice, $35
10:00 - Open - all full sized machines
10:10 - Open - all full sized machines
10:20 - Open - all full sized machines
10:30 - 50’s
10:40 - 70’s, 90’s
10:50 - Youth 200/300, Sport, Women, 450 Stock, ATC's

The schedule would repeat itself every hour

12:00-12:10   SxS practice
2:00-2:10       SxS practice
3:30-3:45       SxS practice
3:45-3:55       Pit Bike/Dirt Bike Practice

Tech time (as you go out for practice): Sunday 9:00am

4pm Kid's First Round Motos and Pit Bikes
(we will have to tweak this schedule as we figure out who is running multiple classes)
  70 Limited/70 Modified
  Pit Bikes/Dirt Bikes
  50 Limited/50 Stock
  90 Auto/90 Shifter/90 Stock
  SxS Practice

11pm Quiet time!

Sunday
8:30am Rider's Meeting at the NEATV trailer
9:00am Practice - 2 site laps
All C-25+-30+-40+-CB
All B-25+-30+-40+-CB
All A-Pro
50's
70's-All 90's
Youth-Sport-Women-450 Stock
ATC
SxS

Racing to begin immediately after practice

Motos:
All Classes except Pro 4 laps
Pro-Sport 6 laps

Water available at the track look for the water truck

We will host SxS practice on Saturday.  Racing on Sunday.  So come on down!

Also, pit bikes and dirt bikes - 1 practice and 1 moto for $15

For hotels look in the Keene, NH area

Please see the newsletter for up to date information

Line-up will be as follows:
(this may get changed up a bit)

Moto 1
50 Limited